About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Oh_Kami published the chapter He takes you upstairs in Old Couple Trying New Things.
5 days ago
-
Oh_Kami published the chapter Perfectly in Old Couple Trying New Things.
5 days ago
-
Oh_Kami published the chapter No, she'll be here soon in Old Couple Trying New Things.
5 days ago
-
Oh_Kami published the chapter Yes in Old Couple Trying New Things.
5 days ago
-
Oh_Kami published the chapter Head to the hotel in Old Couple Trying New Things.
5 days ago
-
Oh_Kami published the chapter A woman looking back in Old Couple Trying New Things.
5 days ago
-
Oh_Kami received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
2 weeks ago
-
Oh_Kami received a new award: First Like.
2 weeks ago
-
Oh_Kami received a new award: Story Seed.
1 month ago
-
Oh_Kami published the story Old Couple Trying New Things.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Oh_Kami has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Oh_Kami has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Oh_Kami has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Oh_Kami has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Oh_Kami has not earned any awards.