About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ogachi left a comment on the chapter Look back to the spideress. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
2 years ago
-
Ogachi liked the chapter Love and cuddles in the mud in Born to Rule.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Ogachi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ogachi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ogachi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ogachi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ogachi has not earned any awards.