About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nrfl liked the chapter So ... long distance is a bitch in Change of Plans.
17 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Winter Hols - The roommate in Collegiate Temptation.
17 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Fucked in the Shower in Favorable Odds.
17 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Make out and Blowjob in Favorable Odds.
17 hours ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
2 days ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols — The Dean in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Heidi’s bliss in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter MIA in Constantly Cucked Cloud.
4 days ago
-
Nrfl left a comment on the chapter Chapter 12: The Battle for the Abbey Pt. 3 in Knight Fall.
5 days ago
-
Nrfl liked the chapter Chapter 12: The Battle for the Abbey Pt. 3 in Knight Fall.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Nrfl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nrfl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nrfl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nrfl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nrfl has not earned any awards.