About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, ttrpgs, workout, and paint.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy or Sci-fi
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Normand Plum
-
Normand liked the chapter First step in Wizard for a living.
5 days ago
-
Normand liked the chapter Another day, another client in Wizard for a living.
5 days ago
-
Normand liked the chapter Introduction in Wizard for a living.
5 days ago
-
Normand liked the chapter “... relax and enjoy, faggot.” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
6 days ago
-
Normand liked the chapter On My Face in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Normand liked the chapter Mom in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Normand liked the chapter Gabrielle [ Neighbourhood Gal ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Normand liked the chapter “Deactivate.” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Normand liked the chapter On My Face in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Normand liked the chapter Nico [ Male, Femme Best Friend ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Normand has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Normand has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Normand has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Normand has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Normand has not earned any awards.