About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Sue Storm Can't Leave, She Wants More in DOOMED.
8 hours ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Just A Doombot in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Captain Marvel Breaks Free...By Draining Them Dry in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Sue Storm Escapes The Factory, Out Onto The Streets in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Through the Black Door in Lois Lane's Night Out.
3 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Before the Black Door in Lois Lane's Night Out.
3 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Three Months in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Sue Storm Tries To Adjust Back To Her Old Life in DOOMED.
4 days ago
-
Noobsissy liked the chapter Doctor Doom Orders Porkum To Finish The Job in DOOMED.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Noobsissy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Noobsissy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Noobsissy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Noobsissy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Noobsissy has not earned any awards.