About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nman liked the chapter Pumping Gas in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 day ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Showtime in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Follow up post in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Her post was blowing up in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Run into a nearby alley in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Losing the mask in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
5 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Tracy takes a photo of them both in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
6 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
6 days ago
-
Nman liked the chapter A Bit Tied Up in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Nman liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Nman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nman has not earned any awards.