About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter You do it in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter Embracing your fetish in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter They edge me over and over again in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter A group of hot college girls in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter We take a walk to the bar in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter I'm leashed like a pet in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter Jamie has another question in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter Your moan draws attention to your arousal in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter Ashley gets your crush’s face covered in cum. in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
-
Nicki45 liked the chapter No, John has to stay naked for the day in Women Want You Naked.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Nicki45 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nicki45 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nicki45 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nicki45 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nicki45 has not earned any awards.