About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Introduction in Cleo – a lovely, naive pussy.
21 hours ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Rob A Train in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Plan a Heist in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Ship Hub in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Discuss Graham Castillon in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter The Warden's Wife Visits. in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Show the bitch some real sex. in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Fuck the Daughter in Black Sex Redemption.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter Takeover of the League of Virtues in Blacked - Legs wide open.
1 week ago
-
Neuro_Max liked the chapter White Lace in The Contact.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Neuro_Max has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Neuro_Max has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Neuro_Max has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Neuro_Max has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Neuro_Max has not earned any awards.