About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Neeckin liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
9 hours ago
-
Neeckin left a comment on the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Neeckin liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 day ago
-
Neeckin liked the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 days ago
-
Neeckin left a comment on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
5 days ago
-
Neeckin liked the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
5 days ago
-
Neeckin left a comment on the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Neeckin liked the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Neeckin left a comment on the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Neeckin liked the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Neeckin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Neeckin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Neeckin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Neeckin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Neeckin has not earned any awards.