About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nde liked the chapter Days Later in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Nde liked the chapter No Winning in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Nde liked the chapter ASU in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Streamer in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Sexdoll in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 weeks ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Introduction in Please Love Me: Booty Call.
1 month ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Introduction in Jessica Loves Cock: Depression and Destruction.
1 month ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Introduction in Jessica Loves Cock: Used and Thrown Away.
1 month ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Cammy: His Condom Slave in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
1 month ago
-
Nde liked the chapter Homeless Problem in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Nde has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nde has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nde has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nde has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nde has not earned any awards.