About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Paddles in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Less clothes in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Grabbing time in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Public punishment in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Slapping in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Ibara torments her in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter No, just busts her more in MHA Cunt Torment.
1 week ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter an intact one in The bad class.
2 weeks ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter More risk, more fun. in The bad class.
2 weeks ago
-
NaughtyGoerBan liked the chapter Nothing in The bad class.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
NaughtyGoerBan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NaughtyGoerBan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NaughtyGoerBan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NaughtyGoerBan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NaughtyGoerBan has not earned any awards.