About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
NashJR left a comment on the chapter Waking for an Early Day – 3A-HH in Lonely is the Mage without Love.
4 days ago
-
NashJR posted a reply on the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
NashJR posted a reply on the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
NashJR left a comment on the chapter An Encounter at the Slave Auction – 3B-EW in Lonely is the Mage without Love.
1 week ago
-
NashJR posted a reply on the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
NashJR posted a reply on the chapter Waking for an Early Day – 3A-QO in Lonely is the Mage without Love.
1 week ago
-
NashJR left a comment on the chapter Morning Rush in Blue Balls.
1 week ago
-
NashJR left a comment on the chapter Waking for an Early Day – 3A-QO in Lonely is the Mage without Love.
1 week ago
-
NashJR left a comment on the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
NashJR left a comment on the chapter Morning after in My family's new faith.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
NashJR has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NashJR has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NashJR has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NashJR has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NashJR has not earned any awards.