About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
NPryor liked the chapter Epilogue in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Victor's Homecoming Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Victor's Homecoming in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Spoils of War in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Velvet Handcuffs Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Velvet Handcuffs in Heiress to the Throne.
2 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter A Taste of Life in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Sisterly Claim in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Architecture of a Lie in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
NPryor liked the chapter The Sky That Never Fell Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
NPryor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NPryor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NPryor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NPryor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NPryor has not earned any awards.