About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter Continue the sinning in College Temptations.
3 days ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter You leave the bathroom in College Temptations.
3 days ago
-
Myrmidon69 left a comment on the chapter Sloppy seconds for daddy in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter Sloppy seconds for daddy in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter Yes...to stop Alan in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter 52. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 weeks ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter 51. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 month ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter First Friday of the 2nd Semester in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
-
Myrmidon69 liked the chapter 29. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Myrmidon69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Myrmidon69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Myrmidon69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Myrmidon69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Myrmidon69 has not earned any awards.