About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mxmika liked the chapter Knowing Her in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
10 minutes ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter Wifealotl in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
49 minutes ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter How to Breed your Dragon [Erotic Content] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 hour ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter Tropical Planning in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter Perks, Actually in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter Her Place At The Table in QuestMaster.
6 months ago
-
Mxmika left a comment on the chapter Season 4 Arc 1 – Author’s Note in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
6 months ago
-
Mxmika left a comment on the chapter Overdue Rite 34 – of Love in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
6 months ago
-
Mxmika left a comment on the chapter Overdue Rite 34 – of Love in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
6 months ago
-
Mxmika left a comment on the chapter Wait and see (and help and talk) in The Affection Multiplier.
6 months ago
No recent activity
Mxmika has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mxmika has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mxmika has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mxmika has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mxmika has not earned any awards.