About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Then take it off in Just This Once?.
12 hours ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Tickling in Just This Once?.
12 hours ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter She stops thinking in Camera Shy.
12 hours ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Whats going on in Camera Shy.
12 hours ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Blow off Ava for a quick hookup with your secretary (Peta) in Faithful husband .
13 hours ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Day 16 - A Confusing Morning in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s perspective in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Muffinman99 liked the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Muffinman99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Muffinman99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Muffinman99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Muffinman99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Muffinman99 has not earned any awards.