About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 2, 1997
- Location
- germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Dungeon Master, gaming, go outside,...... TOUCH GRASS... jk
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Romances
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock, member, dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
slit, cunt, pussy
- I write erotica because
-
i originally only wrote for my own pleasure, then the fire nation attacked.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Wierdly normal, some may say normaly wierd...
-
Mrservus published the chapter an unlikely ally in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
2 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter rare, supportive parents in Childhood friend escalation.
3 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter Pay up in Childhood friend escalation.
3 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter Moons blessing in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
3 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter The Defiler of purity in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
4 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter overslept in Childhood friend escalation.
4 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter the law of love in Childhood friend escalation.
6 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter at the feet of a godess in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
6 days ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter Paying the Interest in Childhood friend escalation.
1 week ago
-
Mrservus published the chapter Frostmoon scions in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Mrservus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mrservus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mrservus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mrservus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mrservus has not earned any awards.