About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Seeing what dad saw in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
11 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Suggest she model the lingerie for him in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
11 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Panties & lingerie, of course in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
11 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Cassandra's outfit & Unpacking in My Girlfriend, The Temptress.
11 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Best of Friends 41 - Allison in Best of Friends.
13 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter 60. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
13 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Evelyn 22 - Tame You in Evelyn.
13 hours ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Wait and listen in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
4 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Don't bring it up in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
4 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Ariana doesn't mention her new dress in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
4 days ago
No recent activity
MrSazzles has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MrSazzles has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MrSazzles has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MrSazzles has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MrSazzles has not earned any awards.