About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Moobear liked the chapter Spitroast: The men change position Mr. Thompson takes the front. in Attaining Tenure.
8 months ago
-
Moobear liked the chapter Spitroast: Leah begins to Moan Loudly in Attaining Tenure.
8 months ago
-
Moobear liked the chapter Spitroast: Leah Reaches Back and Caresses Mr. Howard's Balls in Attaining Tenure.
9 months ago
No recent activity
Moobear has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Moobear has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Moobear has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Moobear has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Moobear has not earned any awards.