About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Monkeymerc liked the chapter Path 1(Old nemesis)♦(In progress)♦ in A husband's misfortune.
1 year ago
-
Monkeymerc liked the chapter (Author’s note) in Your bully and your wife.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Monkeymerc has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Monkeymerc has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Monkeymerc has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Monkeymerc has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Monkeymerc has not earned any awards.