About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Monkeyballz89 liked the chapter she sounds perfect in Futa maker.
2 weeks ago
-
Monkeyballz89 liked the chapter Yeah, time to be brave in How I get addicted to Futas.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Monkeyballz89 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Monkeyballz89 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Monkeyballz89 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Monkeyballz89 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Monkeyballz89 has not earned any awards.