About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Moneybags9991 left a comment on the chapter The Weight of Loss Final in Being an adventurer is not always the best..
2 years ago
No recent activity
Moneybags9991 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Moneybags9991 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Moneybags9991 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Moneybags9991 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Moneybags9991 has not earned any awards.