About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
17 hours ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter Return to Apollyon in Monster Isekai.
1 week ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Moneveraew liked the chapter Door to Door in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
No recent activity
Moneveraew has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Moneveraew has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Moneveraew has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Moneveraew has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Moneveraew has not earned any awards.