About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
MizBrujita17 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MizBrujita17 has not published any stories.
-
The GREATEST story
Let's write a story together.
Miscellaneous English 5 Chapters Deep 94 Words/Chapter 1 Likes 5,703 Views Customizable Game mode1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
MizBrujita17 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MizBrujita17 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MizBrujita17 has not earned any awards.