About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter She "punishes" you in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter Work with her anger in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter An angry Jennifer in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter Damage Control in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter Get her to step in the shower to clean it in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter "Yes..." in Stud..
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter Emma had something to tell Sam. in Stud..
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter The big official announcement. in Stud..
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter To the airport. in Stud..
2 weeks ago
-
Misterclaw liked the chapter A long three week wait. in Stud..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Misterclaw has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Misterclaw has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Misterclaw has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Misterclaw has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Misterclaw has not earned any awards.