About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MistWolf liked the chapter Joke's Over in Fictional Nudism!.
17 hours ago
-
MistWolf left a comment on the chapter Publicity Stunt in Fictional Nudism!.
18 hours ago
-
MistWolf liked the chapter Publicity Stunt in Fictional Nudism!.
18 hours ago
-
MistWolf liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Nudist Trap (Part 4) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 day ago
-
MistWolf liked the chapter Going Batty in Fictional Nudism!.
1 day ago
-
MistWolf liked the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
2 days ago
-
MistWolf liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 3) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
MistWolf posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
MistWolf left a comment on the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
3 days ago
-
MistWolf liked the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
3 days ago
No recent activity
MistWolf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MistWolf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MistWolf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MistWolf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MistWolf has not earned any awards.