About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MiskatonicMoron liked the chapter Introduction in Maledom society (slavery and ENF).
4 months ago
-
MiskatonicMoron liked the chapter The Feast in A Witch’s Place.
6 months ago
-
MiskatonicMoron left a comment on the chapter Let them have their way with her. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 year ago
-
MiskatonicMoron liked the chapter Let them have their way with her. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 year ago
-
MiskatonicMoron left a comment on the chapter Stay to watch. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 year ago
-
MiskatonicMoron left a comment on the chapter She lets him push her up against the wall. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 year ago
-
MiskatonicMoron liked the chapter She lets him push her up against the wall. in What It Takes to Succeed (in Slutworld).
1 year ago
No recent activity
MiskatonicMoron has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MiskatonicMoron has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MiskatonicMoron has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MiskatonicMoron has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MiskatonicMoron has not earned any awards.