About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- October 1
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, write, play video games etc.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, sci-fi.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
who else is going to write the exact smut I want?
- In conclusion, I am
-
probably not as talented as I like to think I am XD
No recent activity
MischiefWizard has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MischiefWizard has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MischiefWizard has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MischiefWizard has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MischiefWizard has not earned any awards.