About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mike23 liked the chapter The forfeit, a modded song in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter Strip DDR at the arcade in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter Evie loses a bet and goes rowing topless in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter Evie must run five laps around the park in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter Evie loses a race and her clothes in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter Epilogue in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter They all lose thanks to a technicality and have to go streaking in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter The bartender loses the bet and her clothes in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter The bartender agrees to a final bet in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
-
Mike23 liked the chapter Germany loses, Evie has to dance in Evie and Amanda's strip games (ENF).
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Mike23 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mike23 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mike23 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mike23 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mike23 has not earned any awards.