About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mic134 liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
4 days ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Ochako tells you about the sex shop in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Ahsoka and Anakin arrive in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter You fight your way through the palace in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Poster Girls, Part 5 in Poster Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
Mic134 liked the chapter Kim and you double team her mom in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Mic134 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mic134 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mic134 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mic134 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mic134 has not earned any awards.