About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 11, 2004
- Location
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Videogames and watch movies/TV shows.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi/High Fantasy novels.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
All the words for vagina are pretty bad. I guess C
- I write erotica because
-
I’m a horny bastard who has decided to finally write my fantasies down and share them.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Probably not going to be very consistent in my writing.
No recent activity
MediocreInhumanThing has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MediocreInhumanThing has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MediocreInhumanThing has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MediocreInhumanThing has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MediocreInhumanThing has not earned any awards.