About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- June 29
- Location
- England
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I'm bored and want to write my ideas down
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Take it with her, but don't use it yet! in Magic Nudity Notebook.
12 hours ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Do an inventory of her magic items. in Magic Nudity Notebook.
12 hours ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Something unexpected... in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Further experimentation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Buying clothes...hopefully the end of things. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Some experimentation first. in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Should be easy with magic on her side in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Think of some kind of reasonable explanation in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Introduction in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
Mazzis liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Mazzis has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mazzis has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mazzis has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mazzis has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mazzis has not earned any awards.