About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter wrapped around her little finger in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter It's just a kink in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter Can't fool those three in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter let off with a warning. in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter caught Red handed in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter no Plan survives contact with your girlfriend in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter setting goals in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter horny plans in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter who's punishment? in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
-
MaxxxJohn liked the chapter Anything you deem as fair in Childhood friend escalation.
2 days ago
No recent activity
MaxxxJohn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MaxxxJohn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MaxxxJohn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MaxxxJohn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MaxxxJohn has not earned any awards.