About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter Searching for secrets. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter Temple of the Solar Serpent. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter Endor's Game. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter Be chairful of splinters. in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter [Galley] Birth of the End in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter [Tita] Monster, Hunter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter [Alysha] Monster Hunter in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter [Rave] Flashes of Light in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter [Rave] Lights and Lasers in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Maxmoon liked the chapter Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Curtain in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Maxmoon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Maxmoon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Maxmoon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Maxmoon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Maxmoon has not earned any awards.