About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Max567 liked the chapter Introduction in Anna Kendrick's Anal Food Diary.
1 year ago
-
Max567 liked the chapter The Kennels in Bdsm adventures.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Max567 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Max567 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Max567 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Max567 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Max567 has not earned any awards.