About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 4
- Location
- Southern Oregon
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Matthias left a comment on the chapter Cow-Print? in Unrecognizable (MTF).
19 hours ago
-
Matthias left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Perfect Girlfriend Juice.
1 year ago
-
Matthias left a comment on the chapter Good grief! I've heard of the freshman 15, but surely no one gains 15 pounds in their breasts?! in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
2 years ago
-
Matthias left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Matthias has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Matthias has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Matthias has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Matthias has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Matthias has not earned any awards.