About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 30, 1994
- Location
- NZ
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Anna is breaking down in Loaded Gloves.
2 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Billy and Carly are backstage in Loaded Gloves.
2 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Matthew processes Carly’s loss in Loaded Gloves.
2 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter To refuse would be inviting problems in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Eddy Bowen Age 32 School Groundsmen in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Christmas Cake – Growing Desire – Various / Baby Fever in Sexual Privilege.
5 days ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
MasterSkuxly liked the chapter Carly can’t last in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
No recent activity
MasterSkuxly has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MasterSkuxly has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MasterSkuxly has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MasterSkuxly has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MasterSkuxly has not earned any awards.