About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Sue Storm Tries To Adjust Back To Her Old Life in DOOMED.
26 minutes ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Three Months in DOOMED.
27 minutes ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Doctor Doom Orders Porkum To Finish The Job in DOOMED.
27 minutes ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Porkum Orders Sue Storm To Delay Reed's Return in DOOMED.
20 hours ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Porkum Tests Sue Storm's Endurance in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Porkum Lets Sue Storm Sate Herself in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Marvelite liked the chapter Porkum Fucks The World in DOOMED.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Marvelite has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Marvelite has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Marvelite has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Marvelite has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Marvelite has not earned any awards.