About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Markas liked the chapter Starting From Scratch in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
40 minutes ago
-
Markas liked the chapter Taking a risk in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
Markas liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Markas liked the chapter A Quiet Evening At Home in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Markas liked the chapter Making Plans in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
2 months ago
-
Markas liked the chapter White Violence [Fianna POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
Markas liked the chapter Fighting Disease [Nahoa POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
Markas liked the chapter Crazed Combat [Aclysia POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
Markas liked the chapter Shrine on in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
-
Markas liked the chapter The Final Trial [Layla POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition. .
3 months ago
No recent activity
Markas has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Markas has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Markas has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Markas has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Markas has not earned any awards.