About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Bully to Lover.
1 day ago
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter Addy has no limits in A Son's Birthday Wish.
5 days ago
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Gloryhole Futa Fun.
2 months ago
-
Mannchaa liked the chapter Introduction in Gloryhole Futa Fun.
2 months ago
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter An office worker in Free Use High School.
3 months ago
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter Go find someone else to chat with in Faithful husband .
4 months ago
-
Mannchaa liked the chapter Go find someone else to chat with in Faithful husband .
4 months ago
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Original Superheroes.
4 months ago
-
Mannchaa left a comment on the chapter Tentativamente in Fantasias cumplidas.
4 months ago
-
Mannchaa liked the chapter Tentativamente in Fantasias cumplidas.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Mannchaa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mannchaa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mannchaa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mannchaa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mannchaa has not earned any awards.