About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter Yes, with his dick in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter Time to be a bitch in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter "Worship my cock and balls." in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter Ready! in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter Obviously! in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter A Small Gangbang in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter Punishment in Studs R Us.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter Going home, a confession, and some spicy time. in Monster Isekai.
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter 2.03 Level Up in This Ascent To Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected (Futa LitRPG).
1 year ago
-
ManaBeast liked the chapter 1.10 Coming Down in This Ascent To Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected (Futa LitRPG).
1 year ago
No recent activity
ManaBeast has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ManaBeast has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ManaBeast has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ManaBeast has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ManaBeast has not earned any awards.