About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 59: Collective Claim in Professor in heat .
11 hours ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 58: Collective Reward in Professor in heat .
2 days ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 57: Rivalry** in Professor in heat .
3 days ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 56: Unfair Advantage in Professor in heat .
4 days ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 55: Winner’s Reward in Professor in heat .
6 days ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 54: Stakes in Professor in heat .
1 week ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 53: Parallel Afternoons in Professor in heat .
1 week ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 52: Special Help in Professor in heat .
1 week ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 51: Foul Play** in Professor in heat .
1 week ago
-
Maddy32 published the chapter Chapter 50: Warm-Up in Professor in heat .
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Maddy32 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Maddy32 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Maddy32 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Maddy32 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Maddy32 has not earned any awards.