About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 23 : On l'a pas oublié ? in The New Life.
1 day ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 22 : Plaisirs nocturnes ( 2 ) in The New Life.
3 days ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 21 : Plaisirs nocturnes ( 1 ) in The New Life.
6 days ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 20 : Pas le temps d'en placer une ! in The New Life.
1 week ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 19 : Qui gagnera ? in The New Life.
1 week ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Chapitre 18 : Poursuivre la succube in The New Life.
1 week ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 17 : Succube ! in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Maco2 received a new award: Chapter Master.
2 weeks ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Chapitre 16 : Combat aux montagnes d'Alméni in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
-
Maco2 published the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 15 : Des monstres pervers ? in The New Life.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Maco2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Maco2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Maco2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Maco2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Maco2 has not earned any awards.