About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Order Pizza and sex in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Saturday Afternoon in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Fucked in the Shower in Favorable Odds.
1 day ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter She has her way with you in Favorable Odds.
1 day ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Make out and Fuck in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Make out and Blowjob in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Buy Daniel's mousse by kissing fatty Cathy in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Investigate Turkinghorn, Rose and Jabberwocky in Perverting St Perpetua's.
3 days ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Part 4 – Growing Comfortable in Perverting St Perpetua's.
3 weeks ago
-
MShaw97 liked the chapter Escort Abigail in Perverting St Perpetua's.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
MShaw97 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MShaw97 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MShaw97 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MShaw97 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MShaw97 has not earned any awards.