About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Lift her up on your shoulders in My Oblivious Mother.
2 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter You want more of her in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Go look for your children. You find Tracy. in Thrust.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Enter party in Thrust.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter The next morning in Accidental Hypnotist.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Sue Storm Cries - But Sucks The Mole Man's Cock in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Go to her in Living in a Sex Story.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter She noticed, so you take advantage of it. in My Oblivious Mother.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Let her be in My Oblivious Mother.
3 weeks ago
-
MB-Maximum liked the chapter Investigate with Walter in Quiet Streets.
2 months ago
No recent activity
MB-Maximum has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MB-Maximum has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MB-Maximum has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MB-Maximum has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MB-Maximum has not earned any awards.