About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 13, 1993
- Location
- Wilson, North Carolina U.S.A
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Chapter 59: Collective Claim in Professor in heat .
6 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Introduction in unHoly Family.
7 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter James is your friend, you can't do it. in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Ask her what she wants you to do. in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter a blowjob in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Fuck yeah in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter You lift her to the sofa in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Finish in her mouth in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Cassidy wants anal in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Fuck her silly in 18 And I Like It.
1 day ago
No recent activity
LustyDragon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LustyDragon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LustyDragon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LustyDragon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LustyDragon has not earned any awards.