About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LupercalHorus is now following Cdslavejessie.
1 year ago
-
LupercalHorus is now following caitlynmasked.
1 year ago
-
LupercalHorus is now following nimt.
2 years ago
-
LupercalHorus is now following ntaylor.
2 years ago
-
LupercalHorus is now following latexdoll.
2 years ago
-
LupercalHorus is now following nick_123.
2 years ago
-
LupercalHorus is now following outa.
2 years ago
No recent activity
LupercalHorus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LupercalHorus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LupercalHorus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LupercalHorus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LupercalHorus has not earned any awards.