About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lucient liked the chapter Part 2 in Futanari World.
16 hours ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter You and Rachel masturbate to each other in Heath’s Humiliation.
17 hours ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter Massage parlor in Futanari World.
17 hours ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter Two cock's in his ass in Futanari World.
17 hours ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
5 days ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter Regrettably yes in Heath’s Humiliation.
6 days ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter Some risky cleaning in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter You clean some windows in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Lucient liked the chapter She strips off her cum covered clothes in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Lucient has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lucient has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lucient has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lucient has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lucient has not earned any awards.