About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lovetolose liked the chapter She Does As She’s Told [Bad End] in Bad Ends.
2 months ago
-
Lovetolose liked the chapter She gets seduced [Bad End] in Bad Ends.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Lovetolose has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lovetolose has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lovetolose has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lovetolose has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lovetolose has not earned any awards.