About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter Watching the News in Mod your life.
2 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter By fucking him! in Futanari World.
3 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter John joins in as Jane! in Mod your life.
3 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter A few more alterations in Mod your life.
3 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter Aunt Laura in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter Saturday in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter She will mark him! in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter Director Reeves! in Futanari World.
5 days ago
-
LosDeamons liked the chapter Hard! in Futanari World.
5 days ago
No recent activity
LosDeamons has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LosDeamons has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LosDeamons has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LosDeamons has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LosDeamons has not earned any awards.